unknown.

Hey there, have fun reading.

Stuffs

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday!

omg omg omg *excited!

Before that, I went shopping the whole day w family at Curve. It was fun & tired uh well.

Been craving for wedges and oxford lately but hey, dad said that wedges is just not that okay for me. So yeah, maybe because i'm quite tall and that thing just make me look taller like a skinny giraffe or something.

SO.. just got myself this pair of shoes, of course. It looks like an oxford .. but, its from Vincci.

and yeah. No picture. I decided not to put it in here. Cause its a surprise! l o l.

I guess thats all for today.
and sorry again for being such a shoe-freak or something. Hah hah can't help it nymore.

Just noticed that i gained few followers, THANKS!! :'D :'D


Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment