unknown.

Hey there, have fun reading.

Stuffs

Monday, January 2, 2012

My holiday consists of..

Hello everyone. 
Practically, holiday is about to end soon, which means today. Yes. Today is the last day of  holiday. I freaked out, a bit.
Well, what I know about school is.. its gonna be different. 
I'm going to a new class which is I myself don't know whether its good or bad.
I'm going to start reading books again, ever since lots of them are abandoned. 

My holiday was fine though, went for a vacation, went back to hometown & more stuff. 
I just hate writing them all, as usual. So here are some of the pictures. 


So, These were at Thailand. 
I looked disgusting..

And by the way, I don't really have some of the pictures in my camera so I just took these using instagram. 

Oh yeah, I just bought shirts for Tommy!! So cute :-) 
She is so grown up.

There some more pictures that couldn't be uploaded I don't know whyyyy.
 So, maybe I'll just go check what is wrong with the sd card as soon as possible.

Anyway, thanks for watching & reading.
May you have a good day ahead & good luck with school!

No comments:

Post a Comment